Our School’s Vision is to prepare competent Islamic leaders, scientists, and professionals so that they may be powerful members of a society who are emblems of good practices, high character traits and superior in their skills and values to become model citizens with academic excellence and Islamic values to succeed in this life and the Hereafter.
Our mission aims to promote moral and academic excellence in a caring and secure Islamic environment as well as developing technologically, scientifically and physically in education, providing opportunities for the fulfillment of our children’s maximum potential.
School’s Educational Goals
- Develop a love for Allah, His Messenger (SAW), and the believers.
- Learn the teachings of Islam according to the mainstream understanding of the scholars of Islam.
- Progress in a steady and planned fashion toward fulfilling the basic skills requirements of the Windsor Islamic High School Standard Course of Study.
- Develop the skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening so that each child may effectively communicate with others.
- Demonstrate the basic mathematical processes with a sequential progression of skills ranging from consumer needs to advanced math.
- Develop creative talents to broaden interests, provide worthwhile use of time, and appreciate the contributions of others.
- Understand the application of science and how science can improve the quality of life. A sequential pattern, grades 9-12, in which a student may continue to acquire more answers to the questions about our world and may apply this knowledge to better, understand the more complex processes of our world.
- A gradual acquisition of skills and knowledge of the various occupational careers that will enable a more productive future after completion of high school.
- Develop the human body and health habits which include the mental, physical and emotional well being of the individual.
- Develop an awareness of the need for the conservation of human and material resources. A balance between academics and extra curricular activities, with the knowledge that activities are vital ingredients in the learning process. It is our goal that quality student activities will be offered to students at the appropriate grade levels. It is our goal to enrich the basic curriculum with student activities. The proper care must be taken to ensure that activities complement rather than detract from the basic curricular areas.