Position: Classroom Teachers
Location: Windsor Islamic High School, Windsor, ON
Windsor Islamic High School Windsor, Ontario seeks Ontario certified classroom teachers specialized in Science, Arts, English, French, Arabic and gym teacher to work within a professional learning community and who is able to lead within a diverse population of staff, students and families. We are looking for teachers with strong content knowledge, who can plan lessons with clear learning objectives that engage and inspire the students. We have a reputation for academic excellence. We offer small classes, competitive salaries, and a warm and supportive atmosphere.
Candidate must be an Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT) and possess B. Ed. Degree or equivalent education and experience. The appropriate candidate should have a demonstrated history of proven success. This is demonstrated by the development and implementation of curriculum and academic programs which incorporate a holistic approach to education. This candidate will work in cooperation with school administration to ensure the school’s mission and vision are effectively implemented and the school meets changing student need and consistently exceeds all stakeholder expectations. Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaching skills are imperative. Candidate must be committed to Standards of Practice and Ethical Standards as outlined by the OCT. Knowledge of Islamic principles and their integrated teaching application is a key focus.
Other key areas of focus are:
- Dedication to instilling Islamic values and principles in a well-balanced educational approach
- Commitment to creativity, innovation and integration
- Uncompromising ethical standards
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Possess strong content knowledge, who can plan lessons with clear learning objectives that engage and inspire students
- Commitment to professionalism and collaboration with staff, parents and students
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Receptiveness to feedback and a desire to continuously improve
- A strong sense of personal accountability for student achievement
- A belief that all students should be held to high standards
- A positive attitude and a drive for personal excellence
- Outstanding instructional skills, including the ability to motivate and challenge students and maintain an orderly
If you have the right qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply: Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Address: 5420 Empress St., Windsor, ON N8T 2E7
Phone: 519 915 8408, Cell: 519 890 4100 email: firstname.lastname@example.org